You’ve already purchased a home but this time around you want things to be easier. If you want to ensure that things are easier this time then we can help. Port offers a system like none other in Australia, we can help you secure a loan without having to provide proof of savings something which you had to do the first time. Also, you may have some existing equity which assures that you can borrow more money.
We can help you if:
- You need to sell your existing home to buy a new one at the same time.
- We can arrange for a simultaneous settlement in which case the funds from the sale of your first home goes towards the other.
In the case that you settle upon your new home prior to the sale of your old one we can provide you with a home loan which covers you for the period in between.
We can help you get this loan by the following:
- Proving that you have enough income
- Have equity in your present home
- You will not keep the loan for nothing more than 80% of the value of your property.
- We can help you bridge finance along with standard market interest rates which will save you from highly inflated rates which will help you save on interest.
In all situations we recommend that you contact a solicitor and request for section 27 which will be served on your present home. The good thing about this is that it will enable you to access a purchaser’s deposit which is far less than what a real estate agent will cost you.