If you currently find yourself in a position where traditional lenders are not catering to you owing to previous income issues, and credit problems or even because you’ve recently become self employed then we can help! Many lenders in Australia will charge credit impaired borrowers a higher interest rate and fee structure since it is risky to do business with them.
Our home loan products currently cater to the following types of borrowers:
- Those who have a bad credit rating owing to defaulting or other legal rulings
- People who are self employed and are unable to provide lenders two years of financial history
- Were employed but their income is unstable
- A non-resident or a fresh migrant
- Your previous requests for a loan has been turned down by major lenders and banks
- People over 55 years of age
- Were or still are bankrupt
- Currently have arrears with car loans, mortgage, credit cards and personal loans
We strongly recommend anyone who is searching for a home loan to visit mycreditfile.com.au or call (02) 9464 6000 to get a copy of their credit file free to cost. This will greatly help us in providing you with workable options.